Our second and final homestudy visit was this morning and it's done! I'm sooo glad to be able to check this off the list. Whew! I know it has to go through several more people before this process is done, but it feels so good to have that paperwork and meeting behind us. Thanks to all for your prayers. I think it went really well.
4 comments:
Yeah!!!! It does feel so good to cross things off the ever-growing list, doesn't it?! Praying, waiting, and watching with great anticipation for what God's gonna do!
Janell,
So excited that you are done with that! One step closer to that little girl!
Janell.
you asked me about the wait from referral to the day when we got Jordan. It is not usually that long. We hit a bump in the road with the court being close for rainy season and some paperwork issues. The normal wait between referral and pick up date is about 8-10 weeks. I hope this answers your question.
You have a very nice family. Wow 4 boys that must be fun.
Lenka
PS: We used AWAA agency.
Hey! Missed you guys today- have a good Mother's Day!
Post a Comment