Thursday, May 1, 2008

Homestudy Update

The paperwork is finished and out of my hands! This is a big accomplishment, something I can mark off my "to do" list! I took it to our Social Worker this morning and we have an appointment set up with her next Monday. The only problem is, I couldn't get my kids in for physicals until June 10th. They had to be seen b/c it's been almost a year for all of them. But, we will probably be waiting on our background check for at least a month so hopefully these two will be done at the same time. Then...the Homestudy is complete and it's on to the next phase! Collecting documents for the dossier.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so great!!! I really can't believe it. Get out your cleaning supplies! (: I know what you mean about the dr. app'ts. What a bug- but from what I'm finding, getting everything else around for the dossier is gonna take some time. What a huge step- so fun doing this together!

Holli said...

I will be praying for you on Monday! and that all the paperwork comes soon. We waited FOREVER for our UK background checks and our blood test....and am still waiting but it is out of my hands and in Gods. someone emailed me and told me it should have never been in mine to begin with- I WAS SO HUMBLED!!! What a good reminder for me! We started 6 months ago and our HS is still in the approval stage and though six months is a half a year time has flown - I don't want to wish May away for you but it will be here before you know it!