I had to post this pic because it's so Bart. They had a free meal on the rooftop before and during the meal. Basically you could eat however much you wanted, whenever you wanted. They had steaks, salmon, brats, chicken, hamburgers, you get the idea. So we filled our plates (for the first time) and then went to the top to watch the game. On the way up Bart noticed the next rooftop over was serving pizza. Oh he loves pizza. He squeezed through the bushes and gate between the rooftops and bummed a plate of pizza off them. The perfect ending to a perfect night. :) Even though the Cubbies lost.
Friday, September 19, 2008
Cubs Game
Bart and I got to go to a Cubs game this week. Very fun. GM sponsored a sales contest for several dealerships and gave away tickets to one of the rooftops at Wrigley. I'm not a huge baseball fan but if you've read my last couple posts, you know I was ready to get away. :) And, I'll never pass on a date opportunity. 

I had to post this pic because it's so Bart. They had a free meal on the rooftop before and during the meal. Basically you could eat however much you wanted, whenever you wanted. They had steaks, salmon, brats, chicken, hamburgers, you get the idea. So we filled our plates (for the first time) and then went to the top to watch the game. On the way up Bart noticed the next rooftop over was serving pizza. Oh he loves pizza. He squeezed through the bushes and gate between the rooftops and bummed a plate of pizza off them. The perfect ending to a perfect night. :) Even though the Cubbies lost.
I had to post this pic because it's so Bart. They had a free meal on the rooftop before and during the meal. Basically you could eat however much you wanted, whenever you wanted. They had steaks, salmon, brats, chicken, hamburgers, you get the idea. So we filled our plates (for the first time) and then went to the top to watch the game. On the way up Bart noticed the next rooftop over was serving pizza. Oh he loves pizza. He squeezed through the bushes and gate between the rooftops and bummed a plate of pizza off them. The perfect ending to a perfect night. :) Even though the Cubbies lost.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh, how fun!! I bet the next time Bart is in Chicago he won't be so relaxed, am I right? Bart and his pizza, what a guy. His look says it all.
looks like fun. go cubbies.
Hi,
Thanks for visiting our blog. Wow you do need a little girl for all those cute boys of yours!
Looks like you guys were having a great time. It is always fun to have that adult time away isn't it!! I know I look forward to it too sometimes! Kevin taught Linsey the Cub song, it is really cute to hear her sing it!!
i told ya they'd lose. haha. glad you guys had a great night!
Glad you had fun, sorry they had to lose to such a great team!
Post a Comment