Monday, February 16, 2009

Waiting on a court date!

Okay, I'm suppose to be making supper but just got great news and wanted to post! Our second medical reports came back on Jada and I just got a call from our Dr. Everything looks great and now we petition for a court date!! Yeah! Our case worker said this morning that if all the papers are in order, they should be sent to court and we should find out in one week when our court date is!! Of course there's always the possibility that we'll have to wait on additional paperwork. But, I'm trying to be positive! And the other news from my case worker is that they just scheduled court dates for the end of April. Soo, it's most likely going to be May for us. :( Seems so long to wait! But I'm feeling really good tonight. This is a huge praise. Moving forward to bring Jada home!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Spring is a GREAT time to bring home a baby! That is GREAT news. Glad your doctor got back so fast...see?? God' always working...
Now let's get that court date!

Nichole said...

Sounds like things are moving right along! I love her name! Praying things keep moving along nicely.

Holli said...

so EXCITING!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the good news. How about Scott's - still waiting?

Jill said...

So exciting!! How long does your agency say from court date until travel?

THis is such the hard part of the wait but your prayers are being heard and that helps!

Sandra said...

what a cute name you have picked out!!! Im so excited for you guys to finally get your girl you have always wanted. And that PINK room is wonderful...you just get tired of blue don't you!! I understand and I only have 3 (soon).