Friday, April 24, 2009

To Africa and back....HOME!

Just got back from the airport and supper. WOW! I'm overwhelmed and so thankful! I'll have to write more later but here's the pics!!!

The boys making a welcome home poster.

With balloons in hand we walk toward the arrival gate!

They're home! Two beautiful kids!!! Grandpa stealing a kiss. When Cole saw Heidi like this with Zion, he pointed and said "Jada"!! How sweet. I can't wait for that day.
Fisher warmed right up. Seemed he loved the extra attention. Even the Cubs hat. :)
Beautiful Zion.
Adorable Fisher. Love those eyes and lashes!
All together at last.
Two little gifts from God. Welcome Home!!! We love you.


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

OHHH!!! Congrats SnH! They are beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

And Janell- we can't wait for your turn either-

Anonymous said...

Janell: What a beautiful post. Fisher and Zion are just adorable. I will be so happy when you finally have Jada in your hands. What a great ministry for the Rinkenberger family. I read you blog all the time and it is so interesting to see what is happening in you and Bart's life and how open you are to God's plan for your lives. Know that we luv ya many and blessings on your family and the one soon to be your family. A. Arlene

Rachel said...

they are so precious.
so very soon it will be you!

Heidi Klopfenstein said...

OH!!Those two are precious beyond words! Darling, Darling! Tell Scott and Heidi a HUGE congratulations from us!How absolutely amazing that they went to Africa once and got both their children that they started the process for at separate times--truly amazing!
Sooo excited for Fisher and Zion's first cousin, Jada, to come home too!!!

Mindy said...

How wonderful!! I'm so glad they are home safe with their beautiful children! Zion and Fischer are even more beautiful than their pictures!! So thankful for them! And I agree...I can't wait until it's your turn and we all get to be there! :) See you in a few hours!

Anonymous said...

Wow! So they made it and it's all over. What a journey. I can't believe you will have Jada home soon too. We need to make a trip out there to see everyone or were you going to make it out before you left. Yeah, I didn't think so, but it was worth trying:)

Holli said...

THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL! Congrats to your whole family!!!
Can't wait for Jada to come how too!

smw said...

they are SO beautiful.
glad everyone is home safe and sound.

Sandy said...

How exciting to see all these kids coming home! God is so good!

Laura said...

So glad you posted those pics! They are so sweet! So fun that Jada will have all those little cousins!