Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The outcome

Not what we hoped for. But, God is still good. Apparantly we were missing a regional zonal letter from Soddo (this is the orphanage Jada was first at). A Soddo official has to write up this letter and then a MOWA official has to sign it. We're not sure if the letter is done and waiting on a MOWA signature (they are really backed up so this is highly possible), or if the letter hasn't arrived from Soddo.

Praises:

  1. This day is over! I have been feeling physically sick this morning waiting on the phone call. I finally know. Yes, I'm devasted but tomorrow is another day.
  2. Our case worker said our case was heard before the judge and she "thinks" everything else was fine.
  3. God is still on the Throne. Last night I went running and watched the storm come in. The clouds were moving quickly, the rain came, and the lightning got close. It was beautiful really. And such a great reminder that I serve an Awesome God. One who moves the wind, drives the rain, and flashes the lightning. I'd rather be in His hands than anywhere else.

Prayer:
  1. That our case worker is right and that everything else was okay, except this one piece of paper.
  2. That this paper can arrive quickly and be signed by MOWA in time for our next court date.
Thanks for all your prayers and support.

5 comments:

Mindy said...

So sorry Janell. We are praying for sweet Jada and for you guys. In God's time she will be home. Love you!

Heidi Klopfenstein said...

So sorry to hear this news. Will continue to pray for your family.

Holli said...

oh so sorry. praying for you, your fam and your daughter!

Nichole said...

I am sad for you guys, but know that God has the master plan. Praying everything goes smoothly from here on out. Do you know when your next court date will be?

Blume Family said...

We understand the disappointment, praying for your heart, your hope & your precious Jada (and the million other things that need to go right)! Thanks for your beautiful example & encouragement!
We love you!