Got the call. Right away I could tell it wasn't good news. Apparantely there was no power in the MOWA office and so our letter couldn't get delivered. The good news is that we didn't get a new court date. So, we were told that on Monday a decision might be made. The bad news is that nothing is for sure! We think the case was heard, we think the birthmom showed up and everything was fine, but we just don't know. Ugh!!! The wait goes on. I have to do this all over again on Sunday night. Praying it's all over then.
4 comments:
oh no.... we are PRAYING!!!!
Oh :(. This has to be so hard on you! I am sorry to hear this news. I really was expecting good news. Hopefully the good news will come this Monday! I will continue to pray.
I'm so sorry :(. We will keep praying!
Ugh is right, try to enjoy your weekend.
Post a Comment