Tuesday, July 7, 2009

July 4th

Bart's first cousin, Luke, and his family came out for the fourth. They live too far, we don't get to see them often enough. We had a great weekend and loved every minute of being together!

Kicking off the weekend at my in-laws for the annual camp out. Grill out, hang out, camp out...so much fun.
Too many fun things to do at Grandma and Grandpa's. The golf cart is always a hit. Luke, Saige, Jaxson, and Carson.
Carson and Jaxson are great buddies. They're so much alike...as long as it's sports, they're happy.

We even got in a small town firework show before the camp out.
Back home again. These kids are so good and have so much fun together. That's a lot of stinky-rinkys.
Pool fun! Love this pic. Thanks Jamie.
A little indoor baseball. Brinlee was the catcher. Too cute. :)
And, I just had to post this pic of my Kader. Jamie took it (her camera's just a little better than ours) :) and I just love it. He turns 4 this week. What a fun little guy he is. Thanks Luke and Jamie for making the effort...again! :) We had a blast. Jamie, can you believe the only pics I have of you are at the pool and eating. Didn't think you'd want those on here. :) Until next time...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

At the pool and eating, hey, my favorite hobbies!! Glad you got my pics and I knew you would beat me to posting about the weekend. We loved every minute of it, thanks again! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Great pics and post Nell! Absolutely love the one of Kader!!!
He is so cool!!!
love you all and can't wait for the wk.end!! :)

Mindy said...

Looks like fun! That picture of Kade is great!

Ummm...do I have today right? Happy birthday?! I feel like I always mess up your birthday so hopefully it's the right day and I'm not off AGAIN this year! Hope you have a fun day! We love you!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR NELL. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U.now isn't that better than hearing me sing it to u? :) Have a great day and love the pics, total Kade huh! I think that is one that needs to be hung up in the house:) Kiss the boys for us and see ya tomorrow. Love ya lyn