Last night we went back to the airport to welcome home another family changed forever by adoption. The Cramers and their beautiful new daughter, Hana.
We met Scott and Jena because we were both adopting girls from Ethiopia through Christian World Adoption. They are such a neat family and we're so happy that they're now complete! Hana was born on the other side of the world in a completely different culture and yet God knew her destiny. "...bring my sons from afar and my daughters from the ends of the earth" Isaiah 43:6 God handpicked Hana to be here. "For I know what I have planned for you, says the Lord. ‘I have plans to prosper you, not to harm you. I have plans to give you, a future filled with hope. Jeremiah 29:11. He has a plan. A good one.
They also came home with news about Jada! They were able to hold her, kiss her, and love on her for us. They said she's doing great and is very well cared for. Music to this mommy's ears! Soon baby girl!!
3 comments:
That makes me want to cry that they got to see Jada! How special! And I agree "music to your ears" to know that she is being well cared for! Did they get some pictures of her for you?!
Brings tears to my eyes...I am so thankful that they could love on Jada while they were there for you!!! So thankful for them and their new daughter too! Can't wait for Jada!! love you tons! :)
Thanks for being there at the airport. That meant a lot to us. Very cool. I'm sorry they wouldn't let us take pictures in the care center. Jada is even more beautiful in person. I know that's hard to believe. She is a precious little girl. We are praying for you guys.
Post a Comment