Monday, September 21, 2009

Quick update

This past week my mom and my sister's family came for a visit. They really came to see Jada but we'll take them regardless of the reason. :) We had fun at the Pfest and rode more rides than ever imagined. Somehow we all managed to be up early and ready for church on Sunday. Here is my crew and my two nieces. (Michael, you really should have come for the weekend, we're only missing two handsome boys.)
Jada and Daddy at the parade. Her first Pfest. If I were a diehard, I'm sure this photo would go in the lifebook (baby book) but alas, I'm still a Hoosier at heart. ;) Spending some time with Nonnie (my mom). Jada loves to wave. She started a couple days after we got home. It's gone from a big up and down arm wave to the side to side Miss America wave. So cute. I'll have to video someday.
Just a cute pic.
Loves her bottle! When we were at the Care Center in Ethiopia, they told me they fed her every 2 hours! I'm trying to stretch her out and get her to eat a little more a little less often. If she's not hungry (or too tired), she's really a happy little girl.
And other newsworthy events....Kade started preschool! He loves it. Amazing how a backpack makes him look so grown up. A couple days a week, I only have these two at home.
And that's all for now. Thanks for encouraging me to post Wendy. :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, it's about time. I've been dying to know how things are going. I guess now that things have slowed down a little bit I'll give you a call. Oh how I wish we lived closer. I can't wait to see you guys again, okay, mostly Jada. Sounds like things are going awesome, and you're right, Kade does look older!

Heather said...

I having been waiting for another update!! :) I told Tracie the other day I was needing to see some more pictures of Jada!! I am so glad to hear everything is going so well!!

Erin said...

So fun to see - thanks for sharing your weekend!

Holli said...

glad you were encouraged!!! love the updates!!!

Mindy said...

It is about time you posted an update! You act like having 5 kids is busy or something. :)

Noah was looking at these and said "OH! Jada's naked!" Then at the last picture he said "Cole & Jada - Jada is cute!" :)

How about if we plan on coming to P-Fest next year? :) Looks like you guys had fun!

We need to set up a get together! I didn't get nearly enough Jada time and it feels like we haven't been together for quite a while.

Anonymous said...

It was great being with ALL of you and I love all your pictures on here! Can't wait till you all come home! love you all!! :)

Unknown said...

Loved the post!!! Thanks for updating. ;) I think Jada gets cuter every time I see a picture of her. I don't even know how that is possible! And of course, you boys are always so darling. Glad Jada enjoyed her first Pfest. Next year she will be all over those rides...wow...tickets for 5 kids! Start saving now. LOL!

Unknown said...

I need to proofread...that is "your boys" not "you boys"...sorry..the teacher in me had to post the correction. :)

Lisa said...

Every two hour feedings that is nuts. They also did that for my son and I was thinking "seriously". I kind of thought they were fibbing but at first he did wake up every 3 hours or so. Now we are down to once a night.