Oh man- loved this. Not sure what to even say about it- it left me speechless and in tears- especially since Rwanda is where we are leaning toward right now. Thanks for sharing!
Wow! This is beautiful and touched me to the bottom of my heart and to the tips of my toes! Praise God again and again for moving your hearts to bring our darling little Jada home! Bless you for this beautiful post too. love u much! :)
This is so beautiful; It brought tears to my eyes!!!! Thanks for posting it, Janelle! Fun to visit your blog! I knew I had saved lots of blog addresses somewhere and found them tonight and saved them under favorites! See you Monday!! =)
3 comments:
Oh man- loved this. Not sure what to even say about it- it left me speechless and in tears- especially since Rwanda is where we are leaning toward right now. Thanks for sharing!
Wow! This is beautiful and touched me to the bottom of my heart and to the tips of my toes! Praise God again and again for moving your hearts to bring our darling little Jada home! Bless you for this beautiful post too. love u much! :)
This is so beautiful; It brought tears to my eyes!!!! Thanks for posting it, Janelle! Fun to visit your blog! I knew I had saved lots of blog addresses somewhere and found them tonight and saved them under favorites! See you Monday!! =)
Post a Comment