Loves to be held! Begging here. :)
Fun with cousins. We love you guys.
Quinn helping out in a hurried moment. This guy has been so brave lately. Today was the first day of a big change for him. Can't wait to post pics of him in a few months.
Fun with cousins. We love you guys.
Quinn helping out in a hurried moment. This guy has been so brave lately. Today was the first day of a big change for him. Can't wait to post pics of him in a few months.
Where we've been spending our Sat. afternoons the last two months.
Quinn's report. This was all his own and I thought it worthy of showing.
Spent the weekend at my parents. Cole getting the royal treatment.
Had so much fun getting to see my old college roomate again! Miss you Heth.
Cole and my nephew Noah. Such good budies. I love that they are close in age and have so much fun together.
My mom and Jada.
My sister in law and I sporting our Africa tees. So extcited to watch their adoption journey unfold.
My mom doing what she does best. SERVE. (not just food) :)
And my dad doing what he does so well, helping my mom. They are a great team.
Back home again. Cole is the biggest breakfast eater and dad makes a mean batch of German pancakes.
All curled up. My mother in law sewed some really cute little silkie blankies for Jada, but she likes the big fuzzy ones the best.
Dad getting a back rub.
Happy 35th Daddy!!!!
My sweet little girlie.
Playing and being ornery.
Haven't posted any pics of these two in quite a while. Zion just turned 2 in Dec.
And Fisher turned 2 in Jan. He loves getting his picture taken. :)
We feel so blessed that Jada will have cousins from Ethiopia on both sides of the family! God's plan is good although surprising. I never would have imagined my life playing out like this. :) So, there you have it. Life in our house the past month. I'm excited for Spring! Had to change my blog background to something that seemed fresh and new. Loved the butterfly. I saw a picture that read something like this..."just when I thought my world was over, I turned into a beautiful butterfly". What a neat thing. If God can turn a small, slow, caterpillar into a beautiful butterfly that soars through the air, what more can He do with me.
8 comments:
Loved the update! I think in my head I have a comment for almost every picture! I'll spare you though. :)
That picture of Noah & Cole is so darling! I love that they are such good friends!
The picture of Dad giving Cole the "royal treatment" is hilarious! What a boy!
Can't wait to hear/see updates on Quinn! He is SO brave!
Thanks for the update! Tell Quinn that we will be praying for him, we love you all!
Oh, I am so excited you found my blog. I have also thought of you, Jada, and your family often. Mike kept telling me that Bart told him the address of your blog, but of course he couldn't get the address just right! Jada looks just beautiful!!!! She has changed so much. Glad to see everybody is doing well, and now we will be able to "keep in touch" with our blogs:)
Janell,
You all look wonderful - Kellie sent me the link to your blog - we're doing great here in Virginia. Our transition has gone really well with our girls and I'm glad to see all the smiling faces of your family!
You can check us out at www.tjandgigs.blogspot.com if you'd like.
Love to all,
Terri, Mike, Nebyat & Jetu
Wow! I'm so excited for Quinn...I didn't know you were starting that this week!!! LOVED all your pictures of everyone and it was so good having you all home! Can't wait to see you all again! love you much! :)
I love pictures! So fun to see your cute family. I recognize that pink, poka dot blanket. I have seen it at Blm church, is it yours? Let me know and I will grab it for you if it is.
Jill - no worries, I actually bought that one at church. Some of the hand made comforters went missing for a time so I went out and bought a few blankets.
hey tell bart those german pancakes look real good. cant wait to see you guys. how is quinn getting along? love, shubs
Post a Comment