The boys are loving these warm days. Quinn and Kade thought it was so hot, they needed to take their shirts off and Cole is checking out the sprinkler.



One of their favorite things to do outside is play in the sandbox. I didn't get a shot of them in it, but did get this one as they were washing to come inside. No, it doesn't help keep my house much cleaner, but it does make me feel better. :)
3 comments:
Janelle, We love your blog! It is so fun to learn more about your family--- it seems we have a lot of similarities-- a similar bush /neighbor story-- Kevin is glad to know he's not the only one!:) and Bella has the same blankie I think which I agree is adorable. It will be so fun to see your journey!
I LOVE that picture of Quinn and Kade! They are too cute!
could these boys get any cuter! i'm so glad i've been able to babysit for your family and see them all grow up!! (yes i figured i should get a blog too. haha)
Post a Comment