Friday, March 6, 2009

Paperwork and a great cause

Finally our paperwork has left the orphanage and is in the capital, Addis! That took way longer than I thought, so frustrating when there's nothing you can do. But, it's there and now we pray that as it's reviewed, it all looks good and they submit it for court. There's a chance that the Ministry of Women's Affairs in Ethiopia will look at our case and ask for more paperwork. :( I'm praying this doesn't happen. If they say okay, then about a week or two from now, we should have a court date!!

Also, please check out Lori's blog if you are looking for a good place to donate some money (any amount!) and want to help the people of Ethiopia. This organization uses donations to build wells for clean drinking water. A great cause!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still praying for that quick court date!

Heather said...

I FINALLY got to see a picture of your beautiful baby girl, Jada!! I was at Tracie's yesterday to get my hair cut. She is so precious!! I can tell Tracie is so excited!!

Anonymous said...

Are you going through the process of adopting a child? What an exciting time :)