Yeah for warmer temperatures and sunny days! Today was gorgeous and felt sooo great to get out of the house. A beautiful March day. Tonight my floors are once again covered in sand (as happens every spring/summer) and I have piles of dirty clothes and muddy shoes, but it's so worth it. Bart had the day off today and worked on a few projects at home with the boys while I ran to Target to get some warm weather essentials for the boys.
Fixing the sand box. My boys all love it. I hate the mess but love the hours of entertainment!

Last year we planted all those trees along the pool fence to give us some added privacy. LAST YEAR, it worked. This year, we have new neighbors. Doesn't look like a few trees will stop them. :) Don't get me wrong, they really are sweet girls, I just kinda like my privacy.
9 comments:
I actually stumbled onto your blog from Heathers. I am so interested in adoption because for a long time God has given me the desire to adopt. But we'll see what happens in His timing! P.S. Great pics!
That is so cute the little girls watching because it isn't my house!! It only gets worse sorry to say!! Isn't it nice being outside again!! I think it has done us all good!
Oh that is another time farm life is so GOOD!!! PRIVACY!! I know you are probably thinking "yeah right accross from the school...real private" LOL! Love the pics. and most of all I love all of you!! :)
Oh no, new neighbors. Maybe they won't use your pool without asking:) City life would be great, if there were no kid neighbors. Sorry to be so doom and gloom, I HATED it when kids would stand at our fence like they were waiting for an invitation to come in and play. Good luck with that!
We so enjoyed our time with you guys Sunday. Beautiful family. Thanks for meeting up with us. We are praying for that one piece of paper...at just the right time the wind will blow. God bless you guys. Let's keep in touch.
-Scott
That is hilarious! I love that picture of Carson with the girls watching! Oh my, the years of parenting you have ahead of you Janell with those 4 handsome boys and 1 beautiful girl!!!
Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!
ahhh, we aren't the only ones who have neighbors who just come over and want to hang out. Its a daily battle I fight when its nice out. My boys are big outdoor fans and it never fails to have unsupervised neighbor kids playing with ALL our toys and in our sand box. At first I was like "great a witnessing oppotunity"...but now Im like "could you just please leave". Maybe you will have a better attitude than I do:) Oh how lovely a farm sounds right now:)....someday someday somday!!!
Oh my goodness, the increase in dirt, dirty shoes-- multiple pairs- can't just wear the same ones- is such a sign of spring here!:) Good thing sun and warm weather make me really happy and in a good mood! Can't blame the girls-- the pool looks great!:)
That's so fun - the little girls crack me up. Get used to it! :)
Post a Comment